Our main offers for the women:
· Health offers – access to the healthcare system, although they do not have legal
· Legal offers – legal assistance and lay representation at questionings and trials.
· Social offers – bridge-building to the Danish social system.
· Prepared repatriation – contact to local NGO’s and support in the native country.
· Stay at a crisis centre – safe stay with guidance, care and activities.
· Guidance and care – at all levels in the process based on the individual woman’s situation.
If you are a trafficked woman who needs a safe place – we are there for you!
Please contact us, or come by in person if you need help.
Our manager is Mrs. Nanna Nissen – mobile +45 25 33 39 87.
Reden International, Colbjørnsensgade 12, st.tv.,1652 København V.,Denmark
Tel: +45 33 91 48 10 (10-15 pm Monday-Friday, Thursday 12-15 pm)